DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Gimbal Disconnected

SirLancelot

Reactions
I am getting error message that gimbal disconnected what happed and what do I do about it? Thanks

Mavic Pro and get fuzzy picture can’t record or take pictures. Error message 080000000.

if your a DIY Person
Carefully take off the bottom plate and make sure the 3 ribbon cables are attached to the main board (located just under the gimbal)
Also if you prefer you can send it for a free evaluation and we can do it for you. We offer free shipping both ways free inspection you only pay if we fix
Also mention MaivPilots for $35 off the repair
click here to get your free evaluation

from what your saying looks like you may have a ripped ribbon cable but cant say for sure w/o seeing it.

Mine is doing the same thing, I already sent it to DJI because I had just received it and it had that problem on the first flight, it is in Texas already and should be being looked at Monday morning. I will let you know what the issue is when they contact me with the diagnosis, hopefully they send me a replacement or repair it soon as I was going to shoot video for my granddaughters bday party this coming weekend.
Has anyone had theirs repaired there for this issue and can you have expedited shipping addd to a return drone from DJI Texas

Thanks for your info. I also sent mine to them after speaking to them on the phone. I received this replacement done in May and only few a few times. They will get the log and as long as no crash or hard landing, which didn’t happen by me, but maybe previous owner if this was a refurbished unit, then they will take of it.

I am getting error message that gimbal disconnected what happed and what do I do about it? Thanks
Mine is doing the same thing, I already sent it to DJI because I had just received it and it had that problem on the first flight, it is in Texas already and should be being looked at Monday morning. I will let you know what the issue is when they contact me with the diagnosis, hopefully they send me a replacement or repair it soon as I was going to shoot video for my granddaughters bday party this coming weekend.
Has anyone had theirs repaired there for this issue and can you have expedited shipping addd to a return drone from DJI Texas
Just experienced the same issue so I figured the rc was the issue turns out I was right, so I clicked on the rc icon and scrolled down to relink rc after you do this you will here a beeping sound then you need to go to where the wifi and rc switch is located on the aircraft you will see a light, above that light is a little black dot press the dot with a paper clip before the beeping sound stops then you will see the entire screen with everything functioning again, you will see "GO FLY" the gimbal disconnect message will disappear you'll be back in action. DoubleEagle1

Just experienced the same issue so I figured the rc was the issue turns out I was right, so I clicked on the rc icon and scrolled down to relink rc after you do this you will here a beeping sound then you need to go to where the wifi and rc switch is located on the aircraft you will see a light, above that light is a little black dot press the dot with a paper clip before the beeping sound stops then you will see the entire screen with everything functioning again, you will see "GO FLY" the gimbal disconnect message will disappear you'll be back in action. DoubleEagle1
DJI had me try that when I called them it didn’t work so they gave me a case number and shipping label and they fixed it and sent it back the charges would have been $435, but I was still under warranty so no charge.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tydoan84