DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Gimbal Disconnected

Blucenturion

Reactions
My most recent non-eventful flight was yesterday in light rain. Today, while starting up for a flight, got a message "Gimbal disconnected". A bunch of Google results and solutions, none of which were successful for me. Additionally, the SD card is not being recognized. I know there are menu items that pertain to gimbal adjustments; none of those has any effect either. Lastly, I tried to download DJI Assistant 2 for my Mac. That no longer works either. What is going on here?

Edit; the gimbal goes through all its gyrations upon startup, as normal. Also, I managed to download DJI Assistant 2 for Windows (I have Parallels Desktop), and took the Mavic back to factory defaults, then updated to the most recent firmware.

Last edited:
My most recent non-eventful flight was yesterday in light rain. Today, while starting up for a flight, got a message "Gimbal disconnected". A bunch of Google results and solutions, none of which were successful for me. Additionally, the SD card is not being recognized. I know there are menu items that pertain to gimbal adjustments; none of those has any effect either. Lastly, I tried to download DJI Assistant 2 for my Mac. That no longer works either. What is going on here?

Edit; the gimbal goes through all its gyrations upon startup, as normal. Also, I managed to download DJI Assistant 2 for Windows (I have Parallels Desktop), and took the Mavic back to factory defaults, then updated to the most recent firmware.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MacPilot55