DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Gimbal Overload

kenzero7

Reactions
This happened during my last flight, Im sure I removed the gimbal protector before flying it. I did gimbal calibration after that and it always failed. After a day or 2 of not using the drone it went ok and I was able to calibrate the gimbal. Should I still be worried about this one? And oh, 1 week before that I also had this ultrasound module error, the day after the drone was ok again.

This happened during my last flight, Im sure I removed the gimbal protector before flying it. I did gimbal calibration after that and it always failed. After a day or 2 of not using the drone it went ok and I was able to calibrate the gimbal. Should I still be worried about this one? And oh, 1 week before that I also had this ultrasound module error, the day after the drone was ok again.
For the ultrasonic and vision pieces of equipment I would go with DJI assistant and run the calibrations for the unit in there sounds like you are having some of the same crazy things that I had going on with mine but after that calibration it seemed definitely more error-free as far as the gimbal not sure if you've seen all the other blurbs out there about the hanger and all of that making sure that it's hanging in the correct place.

Reactions: kenzero7
For the ultrasonic and vision pieces of equipment I would go with DJI assistant and run the calibrations for the unit in there sounds like you are having some of the same crazy things that I had going on with mine but after that calibration it seemed definitely more error-free as far as the gimbal not sure if you've seen all the other blurbs out there about the hanger and all of that making sure that it's hanging in the correct place.

I returned mine in the shop where I bought it just now. They said they are going to update me before this week ends. I'll be posting updates here as well.

Reactions: Oconnb910
I do have the same issue here, gimbal overload and obstructed error after a nice and smooth flight in Kiev, Ukraine.

A friend has the same problem.

Received my second Mavic, will update and try it today. Let's see if it will have something similar.

Do you guys have any outcome?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
engmarceloacs