DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Gimbal plate broken

It's not that hard had to do mine too.

Suggest you replace the plate if looks ok

Just broke mine there at the 90° clean off last week. Luckily I have DJI care refresh. I was flying through a gazebo and flew over a 1.5'ft stump I hadn't seen and the Mavic rose up into the roof of the gazebo the two front blades came off and it crashed landing upside down. After a thorough visual inspection everything looked ok beside a little scuff on the battery and the camera was still showing an image. So I packed it up. Didn't even notice the break till yesterday when I went to fly it there was no gimbal control or stabalization. Thats when I noticed it had cracked at the 90° angle. Does anyone know if theres a way to turn off the ultrasound feature that causes it to adjust the height when flying over obstacles at low altitude?

suggest you look below or parts, not expensive, and then do a you tube search for FixaCrash and watch the video's about the gimbal plate and the cable separate video's
I should have said look at the video's first then decide if you think you can do it

100% Genuine Gimbal Vibration Absorbing Board Shock Absorber Damping Hanging Plate Panel for dji Mavic Pro drone accessory -in Body shell from Consumer Electronics on Aliexpress.com | Alibaba Group

Camera Signal Transmission Wire Repairing Line Flat Cable Video Cable for DJI MAVIC PRO-in Drone Cables from Consumer Electronics on Aliexpress.com | Alibaba Group

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pocki