DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Gimbal Vibration Low noise props fixed after 4.100 firmware update?

rjanumpally

Reactions
Was Gimbal Vibration Low noise props fixed after 4.100 firmware update? None of the topics and there are like 30 about this ever mention or address this which happened in late november and no one mentioned it after that or if the gimbal vibration was fixed.

also there is mention on the dji.com forum that newer models with the newer esc work ok versus older models, maybe august 2017 manufactured and newer versus older than that. No one mentioned that here in any of the 30 threads.

I been using a LNP since it came out w/ my MP (Feb BD) w/ FW .400 and latest IOS SW and latest App w/ out that error.

I've just spoken via chat with DJI support about this issue, and the tech said "our developers already addressed that issue, and they advise that you need to refresh the firmware of your drone if you will be using the low noise propellers on your drone." I too have been using LNPs from day one and have never noticed this warning until recently, which appeared in the flight status area of the app as opposed to mid-left screen with "x" to clear option. It was displayed so briefly that I did not catch it during flight the first time and only discovered the first instance by playing back the iPhone screen recording. This warning also does not appear in the flight records viewable on Airdata, though every other warning/notification does appear in the list.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mack_Attack