DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Gimbal will not respond to controller

kingbrad22

Reactions
What can I do to get my gimbal/ camera to respond to the controller.

I fixed the overload problem.

The clamp was removed. When I turn the dial on the controller, nothing happens.

Just curious to know if you happened to have had the clamp on for an extended amount of time before removing it. It may be possible that that the gimbal motors burnt up from being overloaded for an extended amount of time. You are moving the dial both ways to check for movement, correct?

Took the clamp off right away. I put the original SD card back in the drone yesterday and that fixed the overload problem. The clamp is off and still no response to the controller. Never tried it with clamp on

Dont try with the clamp on. SD card swaps have been known to fix issues sometimes. Now I have no clue as to what's causing your issues. Hopefully somebody with more knowledge will reply soon.

I tried to use the dials again. The dial that controls the ISO works. The dial that controls the gimbal movement does not work

I tried to use the dials again. The dial that controls the ISO works. The dial that controls the gimbal movement does not work

Have a look in your DJI GO app settings and make sure the gimbal pitch speed is not set at zero or something very slow that would make it look like it is not moving.

Estimated cost???

I charge $40 to give you an estimate of whats wrong with it. You would need to pay round trip shipping. If I can get it all set up for you in an hour, thats all it would cost you. You can also send me that battery that wont update and I can try to get it going.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2BUAV