DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Gimbal will not respond to controller

When i first received my Mavic - Completed firmware upgrades i also had the problem where the gimbal tilt dial would not work.

After a factory reset of the firmware and fresh install of the updated firmware it fixed this problem. Has been working fine since then.

Reactions: kingbrad22
need help. Had my mavic sitting on the ledge as i was taking long exposure pics when suddenly it fell down as a gust of wind blew it off the tiny little ledge i had placed it on. my fault. So now, i have a problem with the gimbaql. i have picture/video feed. the problem is that the gimbal has stopped responding to controller commands. also when i switch it on, it does its normal look up, down and then never levels up straight and stays facing down. when i use the gimbal wheel there is no response. it i try to move it with my fingers, unlike before there is no resistance. but im getting the picture.
has any one experienced this. worst part is that just a week ago i changed the gimbal my self after a tree landing. and now im buggered again.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ifish4bass