DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Gimble and flight drift

Adaekor

Reactions
Hi everyone,

I'm new here, searched for a couple days, and couldn't quite find anything that had the same issues as I was having.

The first issue is gimble drift. I landed my MA the other day and the gimble just kept drifting right, then eventually stopped. I have tried calibrating the gimble, and it says it is all set but still does it. Also sometimes when I fly sideways and stop, the camera will go to about a 45 degree angle for a second or two then correct itself.

Second issue is just general drift during flight. I can fly somewhere, hover, and it can drift. Also while trying to fly forward, instead of flying forward it will fly at an angle. Almost as if I'm holding the joystick at 1 o'clock. But it is hard to tell if that is it flying at an angle, or the camera drifting.

Third, which is similar to the second issue, is that when I go to land at the "home point", it will typically land a few feet away from where I took off.

Every flight I take it says that all firmware is up to date and match, announces that the home point is set, and the IMU and compass are good.

Any help before I call DJI and ask them for help is appreciated!

Apparently they are aware of the issue and working on a fix.

I think it was in the latest firmware thread on the official dji forum

I think it was in the latest firmware thread on the official dji forum

I'll have to find it. Appreciate the help! Is it all the issues they are aware of, or just some? I'm brand new to all of this so trying to learn.

How did you get an overlay with the throttle controls too? I've been trying to figure out how to do it but no luck.

Good chance it’s the mother boards. Mine was doing the same so I sent it in and both mother boards were bad. Invoice was $400 thank God it was covered under warranty

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54