DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Gimble Error 40002,40003 after small crash. works at selftest.

chilsson

Reactions
Hi
Bought a mini from a friend recently. On my second flight the aircraft started to wooble and I loosed control. It fell 10 meters to the ground.
After changing propellers everything seem to work again, until I lifted off. Then I got the codes 40002,40003 (gimle overload, gimble stuck)

Now I have disembled everyhting, cleaned out everything, every movement on the gimle moves smooth by hand and on the selftest at start up.
I have checked the flat cable and the ptz-cable for bad connections or damages. Everything looks good.

Sometimes the errocodes comes directly after selftest.. Sometimes it works perfect when I dont have the propellers running, but at the same time I start to idle the propellers, the errorcodes come back on and the gimble stops working. When it works sometimes I can not tilt camera between 0-22 degress, it just vibrates in the gimble. But if I manage to step by 22 degress and more it works fine again..

What movements does the flat cable handle?

Can it be the cables? Wich one should I start with?
I have uppdated software, recalibrated everything and so on.

Thank you for your help!!
/Johan in Sweden

Have you checked that the rubber bungs that support the gimbal in the vibration board have not been broken or dislodged, or that the gimbal is not hooked up.
I do not have a mini so cannot illustrate what I mean. Check the rubber mounts are good and in thr correct position.

Hi
Bought a mini from a friend recently. On my second flight the aircraft started to wooble and I loosed control. It fell 10 meters to the ground.
After changing propellers everything seem to work again, until I lifted off. Then I got the codes 40002,40003 (gimle overload, gimble stuck)

Now I have disembled everyhting, cleaned out everything, every movement on the gimle moves smooth by hand and on the selftest at start up.
I have checked the flat cable and the ptz-cable for bad connections or damages. Everything looks good.

Sometimes the errocodes comes directly after selftest.. Sometimes it works perfect when I dont have the propellers running, but at the same time I start to idle the propellers, the errorcodes come back on and the gimble stops working. When it works sometimes I can not tilt camera between 0-22 degress, it just vibrates in the gimble. But if I manage to step by 22 degress and more it works fine again..

What movements does the flat cable handle?

Can it be the cables? Wich one should I start with?
I have uppdated software, recalibrated everything and so on.

Thank you for your help!!
/Johan in Sweden
Hello. I have еру same problem :-(

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bigbrute