DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Zoom Gingerbread Trees

Actually, not black and white. Almost looks sepia tones, but shot full colour. It was just a really drab, windstill and sunless day right after a heavy snowfall.
Huh. on my computer monitor it comes across very monocramatic.

Huh. on my computer monitor it comes across very monocramatic.
It is indeed very monochromatic. Even the greens of the few conifers in the distance are muted and dark. I tried adjusting the photo, but in the end decided the unaltered version best suited my mood, at the time...

What a cool scene, yesterday I had the pleasure of a similar setting, huge frosted trees but with sunny lighting, WOW! I'll share it soon. I was flying over my little oasis desert homestead that is thickly shaded/protected by huge Elm trees.

Reactions: Barbara
What a cool scene, yesterday I had the pleasure of a similar setting, huge frosted trees but with sunny lighting, WOW! I'll share it soon. I was flying over my little oasis desert homestead that is thickly shaded/protected by huge Elm trees.
Thanks. The sun was out the next day, completely changes the feeling of the shot. Also, much of the snow had fallen from the trees by then too.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JReynolds078