Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Glass lens has come off its frame...

Hi

Are you asking or telling?

Which lens, which frame?

A little more detail may help.

Take care. Peter

Hi Peter thanks for your beaut reply, sorry for my ambiguity, the glass lens has popped out of it's frame from hasselblad camera, i've tried without luck getting it back in securely i'm nervous as so thin glass Pedro?

Attachments

• Annotation 2020-04-21 174531.jpg
    Annotation 2020-04-21 174531.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 21
Hi

Exactly the same happened to me. I contacted DJI support and explained the situation.
I then sent them photos.
They very kindly sent me a replacement, which took about 3 weeks to arrive.
I’d give that a go, nothing to lose, and in the meantime try a VERY small blob of super glue in each corner of the frame and gently push the glass back....maybe wait until replacement arrives and try then...if it works you’ve got a spare.

Good luck & take care.

Peter

Hi

Exactly the same happened to me. I contacted DJI support and explained the situation.
I then sent them photos.
They very kindly sent me a replacement, which took about 3 weeks to arrive.
I’d give that a go, nothing to lose, and in the meantime try a VERY small blob of super glue in each corner of the frame and gently push the glass back....maybe wait until replacement arrives and try then...if it works you’ve got a spare.

Good luck & take care.

Peter
ok, thanks a million!!!

Before you superglue anything, did the lens (UV filter) just pop out and are all the "hooks" still intact ? If nothing is broken you could just put it back on. I swap out different ND filters a lot and its a delicate maneuver but once you do it once you see how. Check out some vids on M2P and ND filters that show how to rotate the lens back in place.

Reactions: mmoguls
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twin01