DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 Nikon Z8 High frame rate

Dale D

Reactions
Site
vimeo.com
I am at my desk every day editing my African (Kenya) trip using my new Nikon Z8 and 600 mm lens. I am very pleased with the ability to shoot at high frame rates with the mirrorless camera. Here are two shots set at 20 frames per second, and a third shot at regular speed. The Z8 will shoot RAW as high as 20 frames per second, and JPG up to 120 frame per second! (no drones allowed here). Click on image to enlarge. All images edited in Adobe Photoshop.

Dale
Miami
Leaping Impala.jpg

Attachments

• Herd of Impala crossing the road.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 24
  • Impala on escarpment.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 22
I am at my desk every day editing my African (Kenya) trip using my new Nikon Z8 and 600 mm lens. I am very pleased with the ability to shoot at high frame rates with the mirrorless camera. Here are two shots set at 20 frames per second, and a third shot at regular speed. The Z8 will shoot RAW as high as 20 frames per second, and JPG up to 120 frame per second! (no drones allowed here). Click on image to enlarge. All images edited in Adobe Photoshop.

Dale
Miami
View attachment 169872
Excellent shot! EXIF please?

Excellent shot! EXIF please?
Paual:

Here is the rest of the story!

This is the reduced file from original RAW file of about 65 MB. Shot with ISO Auto, Shutter preferred.

Any other questions ?

Dale
Miami
tempImageYwf5uX.png
Pau

Reactions: Paul Harvey
One more high shutter speed image - this lion's roar captured at 20 frames per second. I used this image as the last in a series of about 20 shots . The image was edited using Photoshop Masking tool (shadows, exposure) to show details of the inside of the mouth and teeth.

Dale
View attachment 1699197395196.jpeg

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Distantdoc