DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Glitch with my Mavic?

MiniPalourde

Reactions
Hello,

I updated my Mavic Pro to the latest firmware on January 2018 and at some point it stopped asking me to unlock my NFZ, wherever I am. Meaning I could fly anywhere and the drone wouldn't stop me from doing so.

Is this some kind of glitch or is it because I haven't connected to the Internet in a while and it doesn't know which place is a NFZ? I am not updating the firmware anymore because I don't want the NFZ limitations to come back.

Hello,

I updated my Mavic Pro to the latest firmware on January 2018 and at some point it stopped asking me to unlock my NFZ, wherever I am. Meaning I could fly anywhere and the drone wouldn't stop me from doing so.

Is this some kind of glitch or is it because I haven't connected to the Internet in a while and it doesn't know which place is a NFZ? I am not updating the firmware anymore because I don't want the NFZ limitations to come back.
I

Almost everyday I get a message from the NFZ to update. So as you mentioned, you haven’t connected to the Internet much.. so probably you will get a couple of updates and hopefully it’ll go away.!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
inecho