DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Glitchy Video Feed

Traindriver

Reactions
I’m currently using a CS 5.5 with my Zoom. I have it connected from the big USB port the bottom of the controller to the USB-C on the bottom of the CS via a 6 inch cable. A rather cheap cable - 2 for $10 or something like that, but I can’t imagine that original DJI cables are of exceptional quality. Everything is new. The Zoom is 2 months, and the CS and the cable are both Christmas acquisitions.

The video feed is glitchy. I’m not talking about the recorded product, but the live feed. Not 100% of the time, but enough to be annoying.

I’ve always read that the best connection is via the USB at the bottom of the controller, so I’m sorta miffed at the glitchiness.

Any suggestions?

The video feed is glitchy. I’m not talking about the recorded product, but the live feed. Not 100% of the time, but enough to be annoying.
I’ve always read that the best connection is via the USB at the bottom of the controller, so I’m sorta miffed at the glitchiness.

You're right about the USB port. The only time I've experienced this kind of glitching, it was the connection between the controller and the screen / phone. The cheap cable I bought ended up being the culprit. Try a different cable, and a different device if you have one (it could be the USB port on your device)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rarmstrong2580