DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Glitchy video

swat0712

Reactions
Hi all!

I’ve had my Mavic Pro for a couple years now. There was an issue with my first one and since bought the care plan, DJI replaced it (2 years ago now…). The new one seemed fine, but recently I’ve noticed the video seems to have some type of interference. I flew again last night, kind of out near nothing else, and it was doing it multiple times throughout the video (both live feed and recording) making the video pretty much unusable. Anyone else experience this and know the cause? I’ve seen a. Few places suggest downgrading DJI Go 4 app, but haven’t tried that yet.

Any help is appreciated!

Hi all!

I’ve had my Mavic Pro for a couple years now. There was an issue with my first one and since bought the care plan, DJI replaced it (2 years ago now…). The new one seemed fine, but recently I’ve noticed the video seems to have some type of interference. I flew again last night, kind of out near nothing else, and it was doing it multiple times throughout the video (both live feed and recording) making the video pretty much unusable. Anyone else experience this and know the cause? I’ve seen a. Few places suggest downgrading DJI Go 4 app, but haven’t tried that yet.

Any help is appreciated!
That has to be frustrating. Could you post the video so we can see what you are experiencing?

Hi, I tried to upload but it won’t attach. Is there a particular way to upload? Or do I have to upload and share a link to the video?

Hi, I tried to upload but it won’t attach. Is there a particular way to upload? Or do I have to upload and share a link to the video?
Try posting to YouTube and attaching the link here.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan