DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Go 4 app saves footage on android phone but not on android tablet

Hmvink

Reactions
Hello plots,

I am fairly new to drone flying so this might be a beginners issue but I have a probleem and hopefully you can help me out.

When I fly with my Mavic Pro connected to my Sony Android phone, footage is automaticly saved to my phone. But when I connect my Android tablet (Huawei M5 8.4) is connected, footage is only saved on the sd card in my Mavic.

I compared all settings in the app on both device but have not found any difference. What could be wrong or should I check?

Thanks in advance!

Hello plots,

I am fairly new to drone flying so this might be a beginners issue but I have a probleem and hopefully you can help me out.

When I fly with my Mavic Pro connected to my Sony Android phone, footage is automaticly saved to my phone. But when I connect my Android tablet (Huawei M5 8.4) is connected, footage is only saved on the sd card in my Mavic.

I compared all settings in the app on both device but have not found any difference. What could be wrong or should I check?

Thanks in advance!

Does the folder system match, can you see the folders that the files are written to ?

So I have:
Cache Locallay When Recording=Off
Record Audio with Video Cache=Off
Cache to SD Card=On

IT Works! Thank you very much!

Reactions: ro7all

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member