DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Go 4 compatible with Android 12?

Santiego

Reactions
Now that Android 12 is out of beta, is it compatible with the DJI Go 4 app?

Same here. I've not flown for about a month and the app kept crashing today. Saw your post and did what you said. It no longer crashes but it's dark and raining now. 😒
Version of Go4 on Play store just crashes on launch (android 12, Pixel 4XL) ... all i can find on the DJI site is an APK that my phone is nervous about downloading... is there a site to download the app itself, or is the APK what i need and just have to tell my phone to put some big boy pants on?

Reactions: PeteTheJack
Version of Go4 on Play store just crashes on launch (android 12, Pixel 4XL) ... all i can find on the DJI site is an APK that my phone is nervous about downloading... is there a site to download the app itself, or is the APK what i need and just have to tell my phone to put some big boy pants on?
It's the DJI site. I wouldn't worry unless you got to it by clicking some weird email link or something. Yes...your phone is just checking to make sure you are aware of what is happening. Rather surprised it's not up in the play store yet....it's been months.

It's the DJI site. I wouldn't worry unless you got to it by clicking some weird email link or something. Yes...your phone is just checking to make sure you are aware of what is happening. Rather surprised it's not up in the play store yet....it's been months.
Happy Days.. hat to allow install from unknown source but all installed and it certainly starts which is more than the previous version did... Cheers!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magic31