DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Go 4 rollback.

Forrest

Reactions
We have a great thread regarding firmware rollback, how about one on rolling back go4 software.
I'm aware of the video, but I'd like to see more discussion, more users experiences.
I have questions, I'm sure others do as well.

I went back to version 4.0.8 for my iPad4 Mini following this method, also running .700 firmware on the Mavic, gives me more options to tweak the settings,
I've had no issues with this setup.

Roll-back of DJI Go for an Android device is easy. Simply Google the relevant apk file, download, and install. Rolling back on iOs is a pain in the rear, as Apple mandates use of iTunes and certified apps with your account (even free apps). Using Charles and gaining access to older versions is quite time consuming and not really easy or user friendly. However, once you learn how to do it and the setup is working for downloading one older version of the app, the rest of the versions are easy to download.

I went back to version 4.0.8 for my iPad4 Mini following this method, also running .700 firmware on the Mavic, gives me more options to tweak the settings,
I've had no issues with this setup.

Will 4.1.3 work with 700?

Reactions: JMF
This is good especially when you dedicate a device for your Mavic. Don't worry about updates etc.

Reactions: JMF
I'm pretty sure that they are all compatible. I haven't seen anyone claim that their firmware and Go app don't work together.
Thanks , I've tried it now and yes it works. I have the option to use the Fcc mod in this app [emoji3]

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whitehammer661