DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Go Fly App - flight screen orientation indicator

Ok..... so my 'good feeling' turned out to be false!

Unfortunately this solution does not work on my Samsung S9+.

Still very frustrated!!

I shall try the phone+RC calibration method again, and see how that works

Last edited:
Not sure yet, I had a more urgent matter, I had a Max Power warning come up today and my MM dropped like a rock. I have no Idea why. Barely a breeze and lots of battery. My confidence in this drone s shattered. Thank GOD it landed in snow.
Did you get any more info on the cause??

Ok..... so my 'good feeling' turned out to be false!

Unfortunately this solution does not work on my SamsungS9+.

Still very frustrated!!

I shall try the phone+RC calibration method again, and see how that works
I feel you pain. The solution works intermittently. It seems to be a bandaid solution and not a true fix.

Did you get any more info on the cause??
It seemed that the rear propellers we’re having issues ramping up so the nose would point down into the slight wind on the way back and because of that issue, the drone flight control slowed the front propellers to bring the nose down. Then everything went to hell. I went flying today at a different location with no issues at all.
Long story short. I have no clue.... lol

It seemed that the rear propellers we’re having issues ramping up so the nose would point down into the slight wind on the way back and because of that issue, the drone flight control slowed the front propellers to bring the nose down. Then everything went to hell. I went flying today at a different location with no issues at all.
Long story short. I have no clue.... lol

Those sort of events scare the pee out of me. No explanation and falls out of the sky. Terrible!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NotSure