DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Go4 app & iPhone

Blue172

Reactions
I purchased my Mavic pro for taking on holiday and getting some original/unusual pictures from my trips etc, I don't really take videos as I have no idea how to edit them so 99% of the time I just shoot still images.
I was using my Samsung Galaxy S7 edge with the mavic and I was shooting RAW & jPeg images, I'm not sure what the video settings where, when I shot videos or stills a copy of what I had taken was automatically downloaded to the phone even whilst the Mavic was in the air.
I have now just switched to a iPhone 6s so I give it a test run last night, I shot stills and a quick video as a test but none of them are on my iPhone as they were on my Samsung, am I doing somthing wrong or do the images not automatically transfer to the iPhone?

Make sure you have 'cache video to device' set.

Photos and videos will not automatically appear in iPhone camera roll

Photos - you have to go into DJI Go4 App, open editor (bottom tab), open individual photos and click download to camera roll (arrow bottom left).

Videos - for some reason that does not seem to work in new Go4 version...
For videos, in editor, click share arrow (top right), click the 3 dots at bottom of sharing option, and then click 'save video'

Then they'll be in camera roll.

Thanks for the reply, I'll give it a go later today.

Hopefully my problem has been solved.

You also have to manually enable auto download of HD photos in the camera settings if you don't want to have to download from the aircraft manually later.

Reactions: Blue172
Cheers guys,
I've managed to automatically download the images to my iPhone but the video didnt download, I'll have another go either later or tomorrow.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dorky