DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Go4 software updated to 4.2.12

I had to delete DJI Go 4 from my device and reinstall from the App Store to get the update. The iOS App Store Update area is not showing the update available. I had 4.2.8 and now have 4.2.12

I had to delete DJI Go 4 from my device and reinstall from the App Store to get the update. The iOS App Store Update area is not showing the update available. I had 4.2.8 and now have 4.2.12
usually that is how it has work for me too.

Just updated the Go 4 app on my Ipad mini and now it won't connect to my Mavic Air. Tried rebooting, turning everything on and off and in different order. No luck. I had my phone which wasn't updated and it connected with no problems so I was able to fly. Has anyone else had connection issues after updating their DJI Go 4 app?

Reactions: Petje
I turn on the Mavic first, then the controller and let it connect. Then I run DJI Go 4. Always works.

Interesting issue, not auto updating. I went to the Apple App Store and noticed that when I found the app, there was a update button. Haven’t flown yet , hopefully no issues!

Just got a Go4 update notice on my Galaxy S8Plus today. 4/18/18. Android only Go 4 App update. I'll wait a few days before I do it, just to see how many issues pop up 1st.

Interesting issue, not auto updating. I went to the Apple App Store and noticed that when I found the app, there was a update button. Haven’t flown yet , hopefully no issues!
Sometimes I had to first delete the app before I could up date it and lately I could just update and the old app was over written by the new app. Be sure to sync your flight records before deleting or updating the app so that you don't lose any of the flights since you last sync'd.

Sometimes I had to first delete the app before I could up date it and lately I could just update and the old app was over written by the new app. Be sure to sync your flight records before deleting or updating the app so that you don't lose any of the flights since you last sync'd.
I forgot to do this so I am back to being a novice after several hundred hours of flying (sigh)

Had no problem doing the update on my Galaxy S8plus, I’ll have to do a flight test today if weather permits. So far all systems go. :)

Reactions: ksmusa
I updated my SW to 4.2.12 and now quickshots has gone missing - no more Dronie/rocket it seems. Anyone else have the same problem? Can I rollback to previous SW which worked fine?

I updated my SW to 4.2.12 and now quickshots has gone missing - no more Dronie/rocket it seems. Anyone else have the same problem? Can I rollback to previous SW which worked fine?

I was thinking similarly. but they are still there. It's not quickshots now. Hidden deeper unther.
I do not remember: the second or third mode from the menu and they will be.

After the FW update to 4.2.12 I lost the audible e.g. no audible when you update the home point. Anyone else have this problem p.s. phone is Google Pixel 2 XL

Never mind got it working. Had to uninstall and reinstall, I like that it has returned off line maps, just not sure if it installs on the RC or just the phone. I already had off line maps install on my device for this area, just have to investigate what it actually does in the app.

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NotSure