DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Goggles 2 that came with the Avata 1 does not work mini 4 pro or Mavic Air 2S.

John Gowland

Premium Pilot
Reactions

I know many claim they can, but I have tried so many times and with so many upgrades but when I go to select either drone, they are not listed in the list under select list to switch to, the Mini 4 pro is listed but I just cannot get the things to connect. I have tried the r/c that comes with the Mini 2, Mini 4 Pro and the Avata.

You can search for where some claim they can and there is even a video on this list.

Do any goggles work with the Mavic mini 4 Pro?

But the googles are not the goggles than came with my Avata because the power button is on the top my power button is on the inside of the goggles above the nose.

Help would be very much appreciated. I would love to see a video of a successful connection between the Avata 1 goggles and any one of the Mini 4 Pro or the Mavic Air 2S.

I have both the Goggles Integra and Goggles 3, and MC2 and MC3, and all link successfully and work fine with the M4P. Here's a video linking the Goggles Integra:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Reactions: SparePartz
Thank you so much because I've spent 5 hours trying to link them now I know they do not work thank you very much.

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Letnaya Pogoda