DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Goggles don't work with Mavic Air!!!!!

Billb9

Reactions
After getting Mavic Air fly more with DJI goggles, I found the left eye goes dead every 30 seconds or so.Hitting function button brings them back for another 30 seconds.
After contacting DJI support several times (via email) they stopped responding.
So after a few phone calls to support they finally told me

"DJI Goggles are not compatible with the Mavic Air"
I will have to wait for them to write new software and update!!!!

Is this what you have experienced or are they BSing me?

Update the goggle software, plug the goggles into the controller (only the goggles, not your phone), and it should work fine. If not, something might be wrong with the goggles (the left eye going out is strange).

Do you have the latest firmware installed on your Mavic Air and the DJI Goggles?

Everything was updated and I am having a terrible time with DJI support.
ARE THEY WORKING CORRECTLY FOR YOU WITH YOUR MAVIC AIR??? ??????

Reactions: lmel2005
Yeah. No issues. Tell us all the steps you are doing. Starting with turning everything on.

The left eye goes dead in 30 seconds. Whether or not hooked to the controller.

Sounds like you have a bad set of goggles. My first time hearing about this problem. Ship them back for a new set.

what a nightmare trying to solve this simple return for replacement.
Wasting both my time and theirs.
DO NOT BUY FROM DJI ONLINE STORE.......PURCHASE FROM A LOCAL DISTRIBUTOR WHO WILL GIVE YOU QUICK SENSIBLE SUPPORT.

not same issue but when i bought my mp the local distrubutor told me upfront that any issues it has to go back to dji not them in any way, i want to buy the goggles and my local store unfortunatly cannot match the dji online price of 349 so i am forced to buy from dji online, i hope it goes smoothly, sorry u are having issues with some thing so simple

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crazy007