DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Goggles for RCPRO MAVIC 3, HELP-ME PLEASE

igor.fmenti

Reactions
HELP ME URGENTLY - TO RC PRO USERS From Mavic Mini 3 PRO or MAVIC 3.

Hello friends, I need some angel to help me, because I searched a lot and there are few answers about this.
I want to connect some fpv goggles to my RCPRO of my mavic 3, which has little or no delay to fly my drone in goggles. Who managed to do this, is using the RCPRO's HDMI in which glasses? Would it be through the hdmi connected to the rc pro and connected to a smartphone inside MAGIMASK? Or would it be ORQA, Moverio BT-300, DJI RE or V1 Goggles, Fatshark HDO2 or something else?
Anyway, I would like to know who got it, what model of goggles are you using? if the image is digital like the rcpro? and if there is latency delay?. And I would like to know if anyone has tried to connect a smartphone, by hdmi using converters, in the RCPRO and put the smartphone inside the magimask, if it suffered any delay.

The thing is, I need to wear glasses on my RCPRO, I don't want to waste my RCPRO from my mavic 3.

I am not familiar with the RC Pro. but I am familiar with the MagiMask/DroneMask.
Other than HDMI does the RC Pro have a way to connect to a cell phone? MagiMask, other than being a little heavy... ok, a lot heavy doesn't need a split screen to work. But if you can connect your controller (an RCN1 would work) you COULD in fact fly FPV with the MagiMask. That's one of the reasons I've held onto my Mini 2, for the RCN1, not the drone. But then again, with the Mini 2 and the Mavic 2 I can use Litchi or a number of other apps to fly FPV/VR.

HELP ME URGENTLY - TO RC PRO USERS From Mavic Mini 3 PRO or MAVIC 3.

Hello friends, I need some angel to help me, because I searched a lot and there are few answers about this.
I want to connect some fpv goggles to my RCPRO of my mavic 3, which has little or no delay to fly my drone in goggles. Who managed to do this, is using the RCPRO's HDMI in which glasses? Would it be through the hdmi connected to the rc pro and connected to a smartphone inside MAGIMASK? Or would it be ORQA, Moverio BT-300, DJI RE or V1 Goggles, Fatshark HDO2 or something else?
Anyway, I would like to know who got it, what model of goggles are you using? if the image is digital like the rcpro? and if there is latency delay?. And I would like to know if anyone has tried to connect a smartphone, by hdmi using converters, in the RCPRO and put the smartphone inside the magimask, if it suffered any delay.

The thing is, I need to wear glasses on my RCPRO, I don't want to waste my RCPRO from my mavic 3.
Moverio BT-40 glasses work from the USB-C port, and you can use any other glasses through the mini-HDMI port, as well as external monitors. Also no additional lag whatsoever, beyond the normal minimal RC Pro lag, because they are a hardwired connection to the RC Pro. Using the Moverio BT-40 glasses still allows you to simultaneously see the RC Pro screen for necessary physical interaction.

Last edited:
I saw this on YouTube, and I just got my ORQA FPV.One delivered, and I am waiting for my cables to try it out.

I saw this on YouTube, and I just got my ORQA FPV.One delivered, and I am waiting for my cables to try it out.
Now sold out, and, technically, they require a spotter, unlike the Movario BT-40 glasses, which are completely legal without a spotter, because you can still see the drone while using them to comply with VLOS, where mandated.

I was able to get this working with HDO2s. Just a matter of getting the correct cable. I didn't find it particularly satisfying compared to flying a low latency fpv drone in acro mode with a larger field of view. Maybe if you aren't used to flying fpv drones it would seem ok.

I was able to get this working with HDO2s. Just a matter of getting the correct cable. I didn't find it particularly satisfying compared to flying a low latency fpv drone in acro mode with a larger field of view. Maybe if you aren't used to flying fpv drones it would seem ok.
And the HDO2s has delay or latency, brother?

And the HDO2s has delay or latency, brother?
There was definitely some latency. I don't know which components between the lens of the camera and the screen in the goggles were contributing to that. The drone was flyable, I just didn't think it was fun or useful. It's also not easy to change camera settings while wearing the goggles. Overall I much prefer to just use the RC Pro.

I am not familiar with the RC Pro. but I am familiar with the MagiMask/DroneMask.
Other than HDMI does the RC Pro have a way to connect to a cell phone? MagiMask, other than being a little heavy... ok, a lot heavy doesn't need a split screen to work. But if you can connect your controller (an RCN1 would work) you COULD in fact fly FPV with the MagiMask. That's one of the reasons I've held onto my Mini 2, for the RCN1, not the drone. But then again, with the Mini 2 and the Mavic 2 I can use Litchi or a number of other apps to fly FPV/VR.
Do you have any goggle recommendations given I must wear eyeglasses?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wlochaty