DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Goggles integra nose support

mini2flyer

Premium Pilot
Reactions
I have noticed it makes the screen clearer on my goggles integra when I pull them away from my nose. Does someone make additional padding for a nose support? Or any ideas on a remedy?

I have noticed it makes the screen clearer on my goggles integra when I pull them away from my nose. Does someone make additional padding for a nose support? Or any ideas on a remedy?
Hadn't notice but I will take a look next time. For me, all of these goggles can use a bit of clarity when it comes to focus, nothing is razor sharp.

I bought a foam pad, but it didn't change it. Try tightening the top strap to bring the bottom of the nose up into your field of view. That fixed it for me. 😉

I have the same issue, still haven't found a solution. To get it right, I have to have them down from my forehead toward the bottom of my nose then out away from my face about 1/4" to 3/8". The down part is easy but the out part requires some kind of support , like under my eyes.

Last edited:
I am having the same problem. I have tried to tighten the top strap and it did not seem to help. I have tried to find something to put under the bottom of the goggles but I can not find anything that will help and stay where I place it.
Hopefully someone can find a solution that will work. I have spent a lot of money on the DJI goggles Integra combo and I have not even tried to fly my DJI Mini 3 Pro with the new goggles until I can find some kind of solution.
If anyone has an idea please contact me and I will try it!!
77 year old PR-1 (AW) US Navy retired parachute rigger.

Cheap fix is a strip of window weather seal.
The bridge of my nose was painful pressed against the edge, making the goggles almost unusable.
This method fixed that, and allowed me to pull the goggles down a little to see more of the screen with less blur.
Here is a pic someone posted.

Attachments

• IMG_9861.jpeg
    IMG_9861.jpeg
    285 KB · Views: 9
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members