DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Goggles Integra eyepieces won't come out

craneguy

Premium Pilot
Reactions
Hey Everyone! I just received my Goggle Integra and I'm trying to install the lenses. From what little information is out there, the eyepieces should just pop out easily, but despite pulling on them with as much force as I dare, they're not budging.

Any advice?

Edit. I had another go, pulled as hard as I could and they came off. Thanks to those who replied!

Last edited:
@craneguy ,dont own the goggles ,but could it be that they need to be unscrewed to remove them maybe ,or that there is a small hidden grub screw somewhere,that keeps them attached

Here's a good video below so you can see what it is you need to pull out and don't forget how to store them:

Here's a good video below so you can see what it is you need to pull out and don't forget how to store them:

Thanks. I saw that video, and as it happens mine were way tighter than that. I finally got mad and pulled as hard as I could and they came out. In the video he mentions that people were concerned they were too loose, so maybe DJI tightened the fit.

Reactions: mavic3usa
Thanks. I saw that video, and as it happens mine were way tighter than that. I finally got mad and pulled as hard as I could and they came out. In the video he mentions that people were concerned they were too loose, so maybe DJI tightened the fit.
Good to know; I have yet to remove mine but I'd rather have them too tight then too loose I guess.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne