DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Goggles RE, Mavic 2 and OcuSync 2.0

jotto

Reactions
The Mavic 2 has an improved video transmission (OcuSync) 2.0 which allows for 1080p transmission at a much longer distance than Mavic 1 with OcuSync 1.0.

Does anyone know if the DJI Goggles RE supports OcuSync 2.0 and has the same range as the Mavic 2 remote? The product page says that "the DJI Goggles RE support both 2.4/5.8 GHz frequency bands and real-time auto-switching for better performance". It doesn't say anything about OcuSync 2.0 though.

Reactions: Elton Hammonds
Downloads/Release Notes shows when it was updated and why.
For the update itself use DJI Assistant.

Hi. Does anyone know if auto switching video recording to 1080p/720p will be disabled in any future firmware update for Goggles RE? This is a show stopper for me (can live with other bugs for now) as I want to shoot with my Mavic 2 in 4k! About to return my Goggles as this was not mentioned in the specs!

Hi. Does anyone know if auto switching video recording to 1080p/720p will be disabled in any future firmware update for Goggles RE? This is a show stopper for me (can live with other bugs for now) as I want to shoot with my Mavic 2 in 4k! About to return my Goggles as this was not mentioned in the specs!

You can record in 4K, but the whites goggles will only let you view it at 720p. RE version will let you view at 1080p but range is currently only about 500m. Hopefully dji sort this out in a new firmware update?

I tried range upto 2000m, the video feed was ok, but I lost telemetry and then ability to control any menus...

Was that a built up area? Mine are useless after 500m in a built up area regardless of settings.

You can record in 4K, but the whites goggles will only let you view it at 720p. RE version will let you view at 1080p but range is currently only about 500m. Hopefully dji sort this out in a new firmware update?

Why I can fly with mavic1 and white googles at 1080p, but if I link to mavic2, the white googles, only shows 720P? is a clear step forward...

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahb