DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

goggles

Epson Moverio bt-300 is on the upper side of pricelist but it also seems to be on the top of techical solutions. Lots of threads here about them. I know for shure I wan’t them.

Thanks, you confirm my findings that even the DJI goggles require plugging into the controller for the Mavic Air. I wonder if DJI
Epson Moverio bt-300 is on the upper side of pricelist but it also seems to be on the top of techical solutions. Lots of threads here about them. I know for shure I wan’t them.
Th only problem I see with the Moverio is they too require a wire hanging off the goggles and how would you use DJI Go 4 without a tablet?

Thanks, you confirm my findings that even the DJI goggles require plugging into the controller for the Mavic Air. I wonder if DJI

Th only problem I see with the Moverio is they too require a wire hanging off the goggles and how would you use DJI Go 4 without a tablet?
Ahh you are right forgot about the Air... the Air is kinda the Black Sheep of the Mavic family isn’t it.

Search on youtube for the Moverio and you will find that there is no need for any tablet because the goggles are preloaded with the app DJI go4 in the little black box, and you have a unvisible touchscreen on the unit.

i have the moverio glasses and yes they are awesome and yes they have a android device that is cardled with the R.C. that works like a mouse and you will see the dji go4 app through the glasses

That's the second endorsement I've heard for the Moverio, guess I'll check into them a bit more. As I recall, I had sticker shock when I saw them online.

I just "pulled the trigger" and got the Moverio glasses this week, especially since they are currently runnng it at a discount, bringing price down (??) to $599.00. It is pricey however I tested it a few times now and WOW.

I took the day off to wait for UPS to show up with mine today(Moverio Glasses). Sticker shock is right, but I got the $100 off, it took the sting out of it.

Shop around, I know B & H Photo as well as Adorama had that price. I did notice Amazon did not. Epson's own site has that price as well. Instant rebates. Normally $699.00, now $599.00.

Reactions: El NinoPerdido
Black Sheep that is getting the highest ratings.
I just "pulled the trigger" and got the Moverio glasses this week, especially since they are currently runnng it at a discount, bringing price down (??) to $599.00. It is pricey however I tested it a few times now and WOW.
I pulled the Trigger on some refurbished ones for $479 at Adorama, they state Epson new product warranty and 30 days unconditional return policy. Plus my Credit Card does a double warranty on anything I buy.

I pulled the Trigger on some refurbished ones for $479 at Adorama, they state Epson new product warranty and 30 days unconditional return policy. Plus my Credit Card does a double warranty on anything I buy.

If you have problems with the ones from Adorama, Epson themselves offers them refurbished for $499.00. Have fun with them, you're gonna love 'em (my opinion)!

If you have problems with the ones from Adorama, Epson themselves offers them refurbished for $499.00. Have fun with them, you're gonna love 'em (my opinion)!
I think with a 30 day unconditional guarantee, the Epson warranty and the warranty from my credit card, I'll be fine. I've been watching the videos on YouTube, I like what I hear and see. They are also the latest generation BT-300.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Htrismegistus