DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Going to US from Chile

faillearq

Reactions
Hi all.
I´m planning to visit Florida next february on Vacations (if covid allow me). Can I bring my MA2?? or do I need any special permit to use it in unrestricted areas?
I live in Chile
Please advice me.

As soon as you get there, check the area to see if you need to get an okay to fly. There are a lot of restricted areas because of air ports plus helicopters. Use the app to get your okay and follow the restrictions.
If you are going to close to any of the big cities then there will be a lot of them and they will over lap.
The Florida flyers can fill you in on the best places to go.

As soon as you get there, check the area to see if you need to get an okay to fly. There are a lot of restricted areas because of air ports plus helicopters. Use the app to get your okay and follow the restrictions.
If you are going to close to any of the big cities then there will be a lot of them and they will over lap.
The Florida flyers can fill you in on the best places to go.
Thanks, I have registered my drone, pay the fee and installed the B4UFLY app and I see the area I will visit is unrestricted (Port Saint Lucie).

Reactions: Jay241
I would use Kitty Hawk app. I shows North tip and South tip as being active but the middle looks great.

Good luck and I hope you make it there.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NotSure