DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Golden hours in Sweden!

My second flight of the Mavic 2 PRO. Enjoy!

Hi Garuda, where abouts are you based in Sweden. Sweden always looks like an amazing country. Consistently regarded as one of the best places to live in the world.

Reactions: Garuda
Hi Garuda, where abouts are you based in Sweden. Sweden always looks like an amazing country. Consistently regarded as one of the best places to live in the world.
NOPE! Right now it isn´t, freezing and about 6 hours of daylight ;)

NOPE! Right now it isn´t, freezing and about 6 hours of daylight ;)

6 hours! I think we have about 10 at the moment. How much do you get during the summer?

If it is anything like Iceland where I am you get more or less 24 hours daylight at the height of summer. Winter gets down to 4 hours daylight though which is depressing!

Garuda, how did you find flying at -3 and did you have any wind? I'm hesitant to take my MP out when it's real cold but there are some lovely sunsets in the mountains this time of year.

If it is anything like Iceland where I am you get more or less 24 hours daylight at the height of summer. Winter gets down to 4 hours daylight though which is depressing!
Something like that here to. Really nice during summer, never dark [emoji106]

Garuda, how did you find flying at -3 and did you have any wind? I'm hesitant to take my MP out when it's real cold but there are some lovely sunsets in the mountains this time of year.
Iceland!? There are truly some epic drone landscape over there, been planning to go there someday! No problem so far, except your hands get pretty frozen. :D Little bit worried about how the cold affect the batteries though, so I put them in pockets underneath my jacket to keep them toasty. Seems to work out fine. Dead calm that evening, was really something special.

6 hours! I think we have about 10 at the moment. How much do you get during the summer?
During summer it never really gets dark in Sweden, which is really awesome. What country are you from?

Iceland!? There are truly some epic drone landscape over there, been planning to go there someday! No problem so far, except your hands get pretty frozen. :D Little bit worried about how the cold affect the batteries though, so I put them in pockets underneath my jacket to keep them toasty. Seems to work out fine. Dead calm that evening, was really something special.
Yeah some amazing landscape although the wind had kept me well and truly grounded for weeks now. Was up to 40m/s this weekend. Certainly worth a visit if you get the chance!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tyroe1998