DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 Golden Spike Trail, Moab, Utah

Interesting shot! my only comment would be. Since (it seems) the vehicle was only going to drive another 20 yards, would it make more sense to NOT attempt the crossing ?

Reactions: Prop Wash
Aerial view of the Golden Spike Trail in Moab, Utah. This is a very popular trail and only passable by highly modified vehicles.

A suggestion for a shot like that is to be closer to the action or using zoom to show that crossing over better. Being right there would make us feel we were there and watching first hand. Then gasping the whole time! LOL

• Haha
Reactions: Prop Wash
A suggestion for a shot like that is to be closer to the action or using zoom to show that crossing over better. Being right there would make us feel we were there and watching first hand. Then gasping the whole time! LOL
Great idea, thanks for the tips!

Great idea, thanks for the tips!
Love Moab and kind of sad my daughter moved from there prior to my drone days. So many places outside of the Nat Parks to fly and experience get views. Many people don't venture to the LaSal Mountains, but that is a hidden treasure and very different than the desert landscape of Moab. Same holds true for Mt. Charleston outside of Vegas. Get up to 5-7k feet and so different.

Was not familiar with this, however, have researched that it is one of the most famous trails in Moab because it has the Golden Crack.
Short vid of close up of the 4.5 difficulty.
I think I will just use my 4WD for pulling my caravan (trailer) Down Under.
Thanks for sharing a bird's eye view.

Aerial view of the Golden Spike Trail in Moab, Utah. This is a very popular trail and only passable by highly modified vehicles.

With the tire markings in that spot I guess you don't belong unless you cross there. Twenty yards to the right and the gap is smaller.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suilven