DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Golf Course Ad/flyover

teebone

Reactions
I was hired to shoot a local golf course. Really enjoyed this project and hope it brings me more business. This is my first attempt at a golf course so if you have any pointers for future shoots let me know

Very nicely done but too bad it wasn’t sunny

Reactions: teebone
Thanks for posting your video. Before sharing my thoughts, I like to hear from you. What did you like? What didn’t you like! What would you do differently?

Looks good.........
I have just finished our golf course and I would like to share it on here but the file is "really big"...
How big was your file? How did you up load it?.....what drone were you using?

Good videography. I personally thought the music was boring. Not even sure it was music. I would try some New Age, something inspiring, uplifting ...

Thanks for posting your video. Before sharing my thoughts, I like to hear from you. What did you like? What didn’t you like! What would you do differently?

Overall I liked how the project turned out. I didn’t like that they choose not to shut the course down so I had people playing right behind me the entire time. Also a grounds keeper kept driving around the course in front of me causing me to do several takes on a few holes. Also the weather wasn’t the best but this was the day they choose for me too shoot.

I think next time I’m going to ask they shut the course down for two hours or so I’m not bothered. All in all I really enjoyed it, maybe next time choose a earlier week in fall so not as many trees are half bare.

Looks good.........
I have just finished our golf course and I would like to share it on here but the file is "really big"...
How big was your file? How did you up load it?.....what drone were you using?

The file was just shy of 8GB, and I just uploaded it to YT and i shot this on the Mavic 2 Pro with a PolarPro ND8 cinematic series

Good videography. I personally thought the music was boring. Not even sure it was music. I would try some New Age, something inspiring, uplifting ...

Yea honestly I don’t even know why I put music to it, it’s going to be played on loop in the club house on a TV with no sound so that was pointless I guess. I chose it because it was easy to loop and honestly I told the owner something uplifting/building cinematic would look good but he said something with a good beat would be better ??‍♂️

This is a short edit of the entire video that I did so they can share it on there social media platforms. I honestly thought this turned out better

Three quicks comments. <1> In post play with exposure level, saturation, and add some warmth. <2> Add a few more cinematic type shots. <3> Add about 17 seconds you have the putting footage which is a great idea. For me, it is too low to the ground, the ball is difficult to see, and the “green” looks yellow. Possible alternatives, try a overhead shot. A shot from behind and up over the shoulder. Heck, put 2-3 like shots and edit them end.

Thanks again for posting this video.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
snaeem