DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Good afternoon from San Diego

tw1zt3d

Reactions
purchased my first done (Mavic Air 2) from a local drone shop a few weeks ago and have been learning how to fly it since. i've already ordered some freewell filters to do some long exposure photos. i'm into still photography, but now i'm looking to learn videography.

i've already crashed off my balcony, had some run ins with some birds at the beach, but i'm still having fun with this new addition

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . ?

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to you from a 25-year San Diegan, who's now in the wide-open spaces of Texas!

The MA2 is a fabulous machine for the beginner and the pro alike. Lots of fellow San Diegans are members, as are many, many from So Cal, and over 100,000 others of us from around the world who are here to help you gain skill as a pilot and photographer.

Some birds, particularly seagulls, can be very aggressive. Best defense when they attack is to fly where they can't: straight up! Once clear of them, you can fly horizontally to wherever you need to be.

Be sure to read the manual, and practice using the “Find My Drone” app. Chances are you will crash and perhaps lose your MA2. Just be sure you know how to retrieve it!

Lots of neat stuff to shoot in SD County. Glad to have you with us!

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome ? happy flights.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
engmarceloacs