DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 Good bye brave little drone , rest in peace

Lost my Brave little Mavic air 2 today . Now lies in about 2 meters of water at low tide . No log analysis needed . Cause was OP Stupidity . Hope to rescue it tomorrow using long pole and some clothes hanger wire , unlikely as the tide will probably move it from where it now rests belly up , among the tangled wreckage of the ship . Be nice to get the the drone back as I have care refresh...... .
That would have looked really cool if it would have made it through. The minute I started watching, I was like...He's gonna fly through the ship...lol (BTW, may I add this crash to one of my upcoming crash videos?)

That would have looked really cool if it would have made it through. The minute I started watching, I was like...He's gonna fly through the ship...lol (BTW, may I add this crash to one of my upcoming crash videos?)
It did make it through , several times actually , (see page 2 of this thread ) but I was being greedy and wanted it perfect , and did one time too many , when I should have quit while I was ahead . I'll send you a link to download that video clip if ya like

Reactions: SkyPath Studios
It did make it through , several times actually , (see page 2 of this thread ) but I was being greedy and wanted it perfect , and did one time too many , when I should have quit while I was ahead . I'll send you a link to download that video clip if ya like
Awsome! thanks! ([email protected])

Sad ((((

Little drone + big iron ship = DISASTER! Sorry but what a stupid thing to do!! (IMHO)
OK, looked at the other footage and very cool but personally wouldn't risk my drone even with Care Refresh!

Last edited:
Little drone + big iron ship = DISASTER! Sorry but what a stupid thing to do!!
Did you watch the final, finished video? The guy's something of an expert and I don't think it was, in his case, a stupid thing to do at all...
p.s. I didn't think there could be anyone on this forum older than I am!
p.p.s. I lived in South Devon for 27 years...

Last edited:
Sorry about the mishap. You do still have that one good video. You could edit yourself out of the good one and still have that 'high value' video.

Lost my Brave little Mavic air 2 today . Now lies in about 2 meters of water at low tide . No log analysis needed . Cause was OP Stupidity . Hope to rescue it tomorrow using long pole and some clothes hanger wire , unlikely as the tide will probably move it from where it now rests belly up , among the tangled wreckage of the ship . Be nice to get the the drone back as I have care refresh...... .
Natural Selection....

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xa_