DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Good carry case for ipad

Oakman

Reactions
So I'm using the iPad air 10.5 for my mavic zoom. I know it's big but does anyone else use this and have a carry case that fits that drone, iPad and everything else?

Do they make one for the Mavic Pro Platinum? Or will that case work with the MPP?
They make several for the Mavic Pro. I believe that the case above would NOT work with the MPP, maybe someone else can confirm.
Go to their website and see if they have a something that meets your needs. They will also custom make a case, for a price.

Reactions: OldNavyChief
They make several for the Mavic Pro. I believe that the case above would NOT work with the MPP, maybe someone else can confirm.
Go to their website and see if they have a something that meets your needs. They will also custom make a case, for a price.
They do make one for the MPP
Do they make one for the Mavic Pro Platinum? Or will that case work with the MPP?
they do make one for the MPP as well.....just a tad different layout.

I thought the whole insert came out exposing another cutout underneath for a large iPad...? Or was that a custom job I wonder....?

So I'm using the iPad air 10.5 for my mavic zoom. I know it's big but does anyone else use this and have a carry case that fits that drone, iPad and everything else?

I put all of mine in a Lowepro tahoe 150 backpack. The mavic, controller with alientech boosted antenna, 3 batteries, all accessories, and the ipad pro that is in a zagg case with keyboard. Fits nice and is comfortable when hiking 12-15 miles in the mountains.

Jeff

I have the Zoom with flymore kit and use a ipad mini. The case I use is the Dacckit. It holds everything including the Pgytech landing pad too. Best protective case short of going to a full hard waterproof case. And is still very compact.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twixer_bear