DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

let's go over MAVIC 2 Cases

Still waiting for a case like this to show up:

51JJu+uX3+L._AC_US436_FMwebp_QL65_.jpg

For a bit more ease and flexibility, I threw my M2P into my camera bag, a Tenba Messenger 13. It's not a cheap bag, but it does fit this drone very nicely. Really I could probably fit both the drone and the camera and a couple of primes in the bag together. It's also much more ergonomic and easier to get into and out of. I'd also wager that if I took the padded sleeve out I could use it well as a landing pad.

Your link (at 17) is not working correctly. It returns an ebay error...

"You can't view these order details. To view this information, you must be logged into the guest or eBay account used to purchase this item. See instructions to view guest order details."

I like this case/backpack and saw it in a YouTube review when it was $23. Wish I had seen it earlier.

Looks like $30 plus $7 shipping now.

Last edited:
I would like a backpack type bag/case with space to fit 3 batteries, bird, controller, Crystalsky 7.85", filters etc. Any suggestions for me?
Take a look here. 3 battery spaces plus the battery on your drone give you four total battery spaces. The monitor can fit in the top pocket under the hard shell section of the case. Zip pockets will fit your filters etc. And all at a great price, I am hoping my case will be here Friday.
Waterproof Carrying Case Bag Hard Shell Box Backpack For DJI Mavic Pro RC Drone | eBayINSIDE CASE.jpgCASE.jpg

Last edited:
Bump... looking to get a hard case for my mavic 2 zoom... in between the gpc case and the nanuk 920...
I like the gpc case because it has room for a tablet, and the mavmount.... any input from people with these cases??

any input from people with these cases

Here are pictures of my M2P in a Nanuk 920
First picture shows the case when I open it.
RC modified for Titan Switch, when I fly w/o the Switch installed I use the 5 dBi antennas seen on the extreme left & right
6 pack or Skyreat and Fstop Labs filters
Base of the Mavmount iPad Pro 10.5" display
920 - M2P - Mav Mt - Pro - & - 1      .jpg

Top foam pulled down , iPad is held in place by a piece of of Velcro, one on pad, one on top
920 - M2P - Mav Mt - Pro - & - 2      .jpg

Left to right
Slot contains lanyard, DJI 4 battery charging hub , Mavmount clamp for iPad, set of props
Under batteries
covers for battery terminals and terminals on M2P
2 Marco Polo transmitters, locator in separate container, Rd, Gn, STROBON Cree & rear mounts
M2P
White mounts on front arms of MPP for STROBON Cree, strobes are in them
(STROBON Cree mounts are courtesy of @msinger
Right of M2P
Base of Mavmount,
USB to iPad cable
Small odds & ends
RC modified for Titan antennas
Second set of props
Separator for Titan 5 dBi antennas
Extreme left & right
Antennas
920 - M2P - Mav Mt - Pro - & - 3      .jpg

Attachments

• 920 - M2P - Mav Mt - Pro - & - 2      .jpg
    920 - M2P - Mav Mt - Pro - & - 2 .jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 158
Reactions: ff22
Just ordered the nanuk from hardcase.com in orange... not available till early December but that's the color I wanted... also ordered the shoulder strap for it..

I can't make a decision. I'm liking the LowePro 250 since it is a backpack and looks smaller. But it is softshell. Both the nuk and the Gxx (don't recall) look nice but the Gxx has a specific spot for a phone or tablet. But other are fairly large and heavy.

The one I mentioned above at #72 is light weight, has a hard top shell, water proof side material and also has a place for your phone or tablet, stored in the top section underneath the hard shell, plus it is extremely low priced at around $29-36 with free shipping.

I bought the DJI case, can fit everything inside, 2 spare batteries, and the outside pockets I keep my windsurfers and ND filters. Its small, and certainly doesnt look like it is big enough to have a drone inside which is a major bonus.

I received my DJI Sling Bag today. It is great. I can fit all my M2P accessories, including 2 extra batteries as well as my DJI Goggles RE. I really wanted a carrier that could hold the aircraft and the goggles.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
svdroneshots