DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

let's go over MAVIC 2 Cases

@Cymruflyer , the link you posted is to the ebay signin page when I click on it. There is no link to the backpack you mention that I can see.

Last edited:
This was my first choice but they didn’t show the inside.
Same here, I liked the shape of the case. However, I did find a place that showed the inside and it was so small with no space for anything, so I immediately gave up on that case.

But the problem with this bag is that there is no seperation between drone and tablet.
Well there is actually, though just thin material. Take another look at the photos, it will show you the case empty but opened up and you will see in the top section there is a divided section that keeps things up into the curved part of the top of the case.

I owned one for my Mavic Pro and used to keep my iPad in there with the drone. The hard shell is curved so does have some space to locate a tablet. Inside the top hard shell is a place to put it but as I said, just a thin separation but all you need to do is keep the tablet in one of those cheap neoprene bags that you can find for a few dollars and you have it.

Last edited:
One very important point regarding this case, they make two, one for the Mavic Pro and a new one for the Mavic 2 Pro. Since the latter is slightly larger, be sure you order the correct one for the Mavic you own. I may have a link up there for a Mavic Pro case, but I did have the original link up there for the new larger cut outs that fit the Mavic 2 Pro, because that is the one I ordered for $28 plus 99 cents shipping.

I had purchased this case for my MPP, quite happy with it but without replacing the foam It won't fit, Grrrrrrrrrr
Can't understand why it will not fit your Mavic Pro Platinum, since that is the same size as the Mavic Pro. They show a Mavic Pro fitted in the case so where is your problem with your MPP?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucent6408d