DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

let's go over MAVIC 2 Cases

Yes that is a great bag but just think you could have bought another battery and a half with the money you would have saved and had a functioning bag too. I just wish I was rich enough to buy a bag like that, but now I can have a bag and a spare battery and some change.
Here in Poland where i live the battery for mavic 2 is much more expensive then DroneGuard BP 250
Now the question is where to sell this dji bag which came with fly more kit and how much can i get for it?

Here in Poland where i live the battery for mavic 2 is much more expensive then DroneGuard BP 250
Now the question is where to sell this dji bag which came with fly more kit and how much can i get for it?
dzień dobry macius, My dad was Polish, well a battery here in the USA costs $119, how much are they there?

Dzień dobry. In Poland battery cost atm 140 $ and droneguard 250 bag is like 109 $

I would love you hear and see what all you are able to carry along with your Mavic 2 in the following and alike cases,

Pelican 1200.
Pelican iM2050.
Pelican 1400.
HPRC 2400.

Lets see some.

Ordered this one, hopefully arrives this week.

Attachments

• Screenshot (Sep 3, 2018 10_06_16 AM).png
    Screenshot (Sep 3, 2018 10_06_16 AM).png
    880.7 KB · Views: 133
  • Screenshot (Sep 3, 2018 10_04_30 AM).png
    Screenshot (Sep 3, 2018 10_04_30 AM).png
    1.3 MB · Views: 126
I picked up a Harbor Freight Apache 3800 case today, very nice case for only $30 w/coupon! This thing is solid.
I would like to see how you organize it, and what all it will hold.

was the 2800 just too small?

i jave been thinking about grabbing one today with the 25% off coupon.

Last edited:
Don't know if it has already been asked, and sorry if it sounds like a silly question. I do have the original MP1 case from fly more packet and I am ready to sell my MP1 anticipating the delivery of my MP2. Do you know if in DJI's MP1 case can fit the MP2 with the controller? I don't intend to fit spare batteries there because I believe there will be no additional space. Anybody tried? Perhaps a photo would help.

Many thanks

Anybody tried? Perhaps a photo would help
I have a Nanuk-920 hard case and I would have to significantly modify the foam. It is glued to the base foam and I tried to ease it apart but it wasn't coming without tearing. Just going to wait for production hard case.
The M2P is larger, (x.y.z) and the batteries are larger. I am certain it can be done but I am keeping my MPP for now and right now I am using the shipping case for the M2P as a carrying case.

Reactions: peros550
I wanted a couple of storage options. I wanted one of them to keep the M2P, controller and iPad in a ready mode so I can keep it in the Jeep without getting damaged. I bought a hard case from Sams last year for photography and never used it soooo, I got out the carving knife and did a poor job of cutting out the pattern of the M2P and controller/ipad. Even with the uneven/jagged cuts, it sits in the foam snugly, without movement so mission accomplished. Once I get my fly more kit, I'll make cutouts for the rest of the kit.

This is the case I used: Member's Mark 20" Protective Safety Box (Black) - Sam's Club

Pics of the end result...

IMG_20180903_142345.jpg IMG_20180903_142542.jpg

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucent6408d