DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Good Mavic pro accessories

Kywon McCain

⭐Smooth Operator⭐
Premium Pilot
Reactions
I think I remember seeing a combo of the gimbal guard and clamp, like the Mavic 2's cover design, but I can't find it.

Do anybody know about a better carrying case that's a little more 'compact' I thinking about selling my current case to one of you guys for something else. I don't feel like carrying this big case with me anymore. It's too heavy then what it's supposed to be.

Reactions: Rquirk
May be helpful if the people you are asking for help had better info on which ”current“ case you dislike.

Reactions: Droniac
On second thought, why not just post a picture of said problem case so all can see the problem ???

Three days and no response from the op. My guess is this”case” problem is just another of his whimsical thoughts that helps him pass the time.
Or………. maybe I’m wrong and he will provide some substantive information to help resolve the problem that he asked for help with.

Three days and no response from the op. My guess is this”case” problem is just another of his whimsical thoughts that helps him pass the time.
Or………. maybe I’m wrong and he will provide some substantive information to help resolve the problem that he asked for help with.
Oh. Forgot about this thread.

In the package I got, instead of the actual Mavic pro bag and it's stuff, I got this overly big massive case with not enough space to fit everything unless you take the mold out it's really annoying.

I'm trying to find something to replace it. Something like the Mavic pro bag but can fit more stuff.

Also this big case is heavy all by itself and with the stuff inside it it can be a very big pain and can be embarrassing. Hope you understand now.

Jeez.

A picture is worth a thousand words. If the problem case was visible, someone may be able to point you in the proper direction and help resolve your issue.

Last edited:

In the package I got, instead of the actual Mavic pro bag and it's stuff, I got this overly big massive case with not enough space to fit everything unless you take the mold out it's really annoying.

I'm trying to find something to replace it. Something like the Mavic pro bag but can fit more stuff.

Also this big case is heavy all by itself and with the stuff inside it it can be a very big pain and can be embarrassing. Hope you understand now.

Jeez.
I have been keeping quiet but man you gotta toughen up buttercup. Embarassing to carry a case to keep your belongings safe? Seriously man. Don’t let such little stuff irritate you. Life will be much happier.

Do any of you know of any carrying cases that work like backpacks?

Check out this forum section: Mavic Pro Discussion - pilots in there may be able to give you some pointers.
Just saw it and moved it there.
Some admin or mod or somebody is going to have to change this thread's topic.
Nothing wrong with the thread’s topic

Because your starting so many without finishing with one.
It would help you to use our search feature and posting in the correct section.
Explore the forum and you will figure it out. 👍

Reactions: Prop Wash
Also, scrolling through your notifications might help keep track of things, click on the bell symbol found near the top right of the forum. I sometimes find it useful to plough through my content list which is accessed by clicking on the icon two to the left of that bell symbol.

And still no useful information from the op regarding it’s original request for help.

Somebody please, just close this thread.

Somebody please, just close this thread.
You ask a staff member to do such and may I ask you why ?
You want to start threads but not seem to want to finish them out.
Members are trying to help you, if you don’t answer their questions
they can’t 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: Starz
Possibly a lesson to be learned here. If you’re not willing or able to be a part of something that you start, don’t start it.
Just so you know, I’m not convinced there was ever an issue as described by you to begin with.
My apologies to any that have been offended.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000