DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Good morning from the Sierra Foothills.

Skylane

Reactions
Hello from California,
I just ordered a Mavic Pro. I've been anguishing over this for months.
I finally clicked on the "Order" button and it should be here on Tuesday (fingers crossed).
I guess I'll be doing ground school over the weekend.
This passed summer, I saw a Mavic Pro for the first time. I was totally enamored with what I saw.
I really looking forward to this. And I hope I'm posting this in the right spot...
I way to ignorant about this to ask anything yet.
I hope everyone has a good weekend.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Hello from California,
I finally clicked on the "Order" button and it should be here on Tuesday (fingers crossed).
This passed summer, I saw a Mavic Pro for the first time. I was totally enamored with what I saw.
I really looking forward to this. And I hope I'm posting this in the right spot...
Howdy from Wyoming Skylane, welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Hello from California,
Take your time, take it slow and hit Cancel on any notices to upgrade firmware, especially do NOT install 1.04.0100 or later firmware. Don't worry about why for now; learn to safely and intentionally control your new beast.

Happy flying! Mavics are a blast.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

Hey I am out here in Nor Cal as well. Welcome to the family. I learned a lot from the information on this site.
Where did you see the mavic this summer? I have a very similar story.

Take your time, take it slow and hit Cancel on any notices to upgrade firmware, especially do NOT install 1.04.0100 or later firmware. Don't worry about why for now; learn to safely and intentionally control your new beast.

Happy flying! Mavics are a blast.

Thank you for that! I bought a camera that I know not to upgrade, fortunately.
Side note.... your logo... was that your ride?

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Mavic quadcopters.
Enjoy! Thumbswayup
*MAVIC MANUAL: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/mavic/20171012/Mavic+Pro+User+Manual_V1.8.pdf
*GO 4 APP MANUAL: DJI Go 4 Manual

View attachment 26394

Thank you "TJ" Thumbswayup I've read quite a few posts. Hopefully I'll be able to respond to some, in the not too distant future.
(I won't call you "Luv" for short...)

Welcome, I hope you show us some nice video's of the Sierra foothills !

Welcome, I hope you show us some nice video's of the Sierra foothills !
Thank you JMF
I'm sorta thinking that I should have someone videoing me. There's always that chance that it will be the only video or photo I get. ;)
I have a few ideas of what I'd like to do. Hopefully I'll be able to accomplish some if it.
I was pleased to see that this little marvel has a service ceiling of 16,000+'. I can drive "up the hill" to play with it.

Reactions: JMF
Hello from California,

Hello from Northern California. I am a new drone pilot as well. Enjoying learning how to fly. Good luck!

Hello from California,
Nice to see a new Mavic owner in N. Cali I'm in Elk Grove now and did live in wemar. Where are you planning to fly? I got my mavic last May and just got a Phantom 4 pro 3 weeks ago but only had it up 1 time testing it. Good luck with your Mavic it's a great drone with a lot of nice
options with it. Happy Holidays

Nice to see a new Mavic owner in N. Cali I'm in Elk Grove now and did live in wemar. Where are you planning to fly? I got my mavic last May and just got a Phantom 4 pro 3 weeks ago but only had it up 1 time testing it. Good luck with your Mavic it's a great drone with a lot of nice
options with it. Happy Holidays
Hey .. I am in Acampo! I am just west of the airport where they skydive (Jahant Street turnoff of 99). I got my Mavic Pro just about a week ago. I am planning to do lots of photos in the Delta. Really looking forward to lots of pics. Merry Christmas!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rmgde