DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

good news on my health front

old man mavic

Premium Pilot
Reactions
as many of you will know i had a health problem with my heart in the spring ,this is just an update ,after many tests it would seem there are a few more years in OMM yet my heart function has improved from 30% to 45% and the docs are happy with my progress.
so i will keep taking the tablets and carry on flying ,as you know the mavic mini has been released today,and my daughter has just informed me that the flymore version will be with me for Xmas, to celebrate my continued recovery she ordered it direct from DJI ,delivery 20 to 25 days so i will have to find space for it in my man cave

as many of you will know i had a health problem with my heart in the spring ,this is just an update ,after many tests it would seem there are a few more years in OMM yet my heart function has improved from 30% to 45% and the docs are happy with my progress.
so i will keep taking the tablets and carry on flying ,as you know the mavic mini has been released today,and my daughter has just informed me that the flymore version will be with me for Xmas, to celebrate my continued recovery she ordered it direct from DJI ,delivery 20 to 25 days so i will have to find space for it in my man cave

Calm down, calm down, let's not get to excited. ;)

Two men sitting on a bench at Miami Beach. One say's to the other, "Hey old man mavic, what gets you excited now days" Old man mavic says, "One of Those New Models rrrright there!"

Attachments

• MyPic.jpg
    MyPic.jpg
    161.9 KB · Views: 11
Reactions: old man mavic
Calm down, calm down, let's not get to excited. ;)

Two men sitting on a bench at Miami Beach. One say's to the other, "Hey old man mavic, what gets you excited now days" Old man mavic says, "One of Those New Models rrrright there!"
i think one of those would probably be the death of me ,but what a way to go

Your daughters kind gift, generous nature, and obviously knowing you so well should make to old ticker brighten up just that bit more now too.
She did the right thing softening the impact of Christmas Day unwrapping.
You won’t get too much of a shock when you see the box for the first time !!

Your daughters kind gift, generous nature, and obviously knowing you so well should make to old ticker brighten up just that bit more now too.
She did the right thing softening the impact of Christmas Day unwrapping.
You won’t get too much of a shock when you see the box for the first time !!
i was not even thinking of the mavic mini,as you will see from some of my previous comments about its capabilities,on this forum, in fact when the images were first leaked,i was quite sceptical that it was real,my daughter bless her knows i love my MPP and wanted to get me the Mavic 2 pro, but i have so much extra stuff for my MPP and i explained that nothing such as batteries and props and filters etc would be suitable for the 2 and i was more than happy with my MPP i did say to her that DJI were supposed to be bringing out a new small drone that was very easy to,transport about due to its size and weight,so i think that was the main factor she thought of in buying it for me i am looking forwards to receiving it and i think it will complement my MPP, and be fun to fly for close up vids,and pics,

Last edited:
Reactions: Chip
Yeah it might be a good drone to turn off all obstacle avoidance, loss of signal to hover, and just enjoy flying tight places for some interesting new drone adventures.
Of course for travel it will really shine.
Enjoy anyway, less than 8 weeks until Santa arrives !!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mountainmanflyin