DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Good sd card

hp7950

Reactions
Can you guys recommend me a gòod 64 gb sd card for the mavic?

You can find some memory cards that are known to work well here.

I use mainly Sandisk cards. You do not need the fastest cards that are made but also do not get the very slow ones.

c00ff261e8115551936bc5993967673b.jpg

Sandisk.extreme pro . Not good
It works ok but when i do format from dji go4 ..have sd card warning and raplace card

Just arrive 64gb Kingston SDCA3 model it is U3 95/80M speed, looks promising.

It works ok but when i do format from dji go4 ..have sd card warning and raplace card

You can format the card using a PC. Always format to ex-FAT. That may clear up any problems with the Mavic.

I have Sandisk, Lexar, Samsung, g.skill, Corsair, PNY and a few others in SD, and MicroSD cards that I use in my GoPro, my Sony FDR-X3000, Dash Cam, other cams I have. I also manage a number of devices for other folks that use SD/MicroSD cards. I buy at least 30 a month, continuously.

I have only ever had to get Sandisk MicroSD/TF replaced under warranty. I refuse to buy SanDisk Micro cards as I know at least 1 in 10 will fail within a month or so. The other brands seem to work great. Take it for what it's worth out of the hundreds of cards I've bought in the last few years.

Have this card for both the Mavic Pro & P4P+ and been using for a couple of months now .... no issues so far. I've formatted the cards in both the drones and PC.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
msporting