DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Good software for pano pics?

Eric17

Reactions
What are you guys using to upload the pano pics from the sd card to pc? Havent messed with it to much and looks pretty cool on my ipad but on my pc nothing is stitched together. What is some good software thats user friendly for doing this so i am able to print from lightroom? Kinda new to alot of this photography stuff.

What are you guys using to upload the pano pics from the sd card to pc? Havent messed with it to much and looks pretty cool on my ipad but on my pc nothing is stitched together. What is some good software thats user friendly for doing this so i am able to print from lightroom? Kinda new to alot of this photography stuff.

Lightroom has a free built-in edit tool for HDR photos and panoramas. It works well but it's not the absolute best. If you have Photoshop, you can export direct to that from selections in the library of Lightroom. Photoshop itself has wonderful control over HDR and panoramas, which is my preference, and it's what I use for both functions all the time.

If you want a free, but decently powerful independent program to work with panoramas, Microsoft has a program called "ICE". It's purely a panorama program, so it's both limited yet powerful, as it's made precisely for that specific function.

Image Composite Editor - Microsoft Research

Reactions: BD0G
i run a mac and i use lightroom, its been good but a few times it showed errors and wouldnt stictch them, for the most part lightroom does well, has a few options, the newest version of light room has some lens correction for the mavic too, my work flow for the best detail is to use litchi for panos and shoot in bracket mode and shoot 2 rows of 5 images each row for 10 imagesx3 brackets, i merge each of the 10x3 into 10 hdr images then merge the 10 hdr into my pano, i find the bracketing gives the best detail from this tiny sensor. the file can get pretty big though, and of course all this workflow is done with raw files not jpeg

Awesome, thanks for the info. Going to try some of it out later and see what i like best.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gfusato