DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 2 Gorgeous California Beach Coast Sunset! Pacific Coast- Morry Bay - DJI mini 2 with polarized lens filter

A few thoughts... first, nice video. Flying in the early morning was beautiful. However, could you not fly closer to, maybe even over, that big rock and the smaller one in the water? Starting with natural sound was great but you should bring in the music much earlier. Cute dog.

Reactions: ec71901
I agree, you’re getting it partly right such as lighting and sound, but your videography needs a bit of work.

To use two examples
1. use your drone’s Point Of Interest function to fly around the rock in a circle.
2. fly forward over the rock to reveal the beach/ocean behind it

Attachments

• FFDD061E-ED24-4EC0-A7AD-5EAC76929556.gif
    FFDD061E-ED24-4EC0-A7AD-5EAC76929556.gif
    2.5 MB · Views: 4
  • FAE0B526-C5FF-4440-B71B-D5829B676861.gif
    FAE0B526-C5FF-4440-B71B-D5829B676861.gif
    1.8 MB · Views: 4
ha totally agree guys ! thanks for the tips! Truthfully I could have but I still have a little bit of fear about losing the drone when flying it too far or too higfh. I know I have to get over that to get to the next level. There just always something nerve wracking about knowing I have $800 up there and could lose it at any time, You guys go through that ?

Reactions: Ron Maine
ha totally agree guys ! thanks for the tips! Truthfully I could have but I still have a little bit of fear about losing the drone when flying it too far or too higfh. I know I have to get over that to get to the next level. There just always something nerve wracking about knowing I have $800 up there and could lose it at any time, You guys go through that ?
Flying high is very safe, as your drone isn’t going to suddenly fall out of the sky. In contrast, flying low is dangerous, as obstacles like trees and buildings which you don’t always see, will kill your drone. The other big killer of drones is “flat battery”, so try to land with 20% battery on every flight.

I'm with you EC71901....Im on the East Coast....Salt Water... I'v had my Mini-2 and Mavic Air-2 for about 3 years now and it's nerve wracking to get over the Ocean. One guy told me this.. "Your Drone doesn't know its over Water".
BTW.....I would like to find some Len's FILTERS for the Mini-2. Do you know if DJI actually makes Filters for the Mini 2".....Thank you....Ron (Maine)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tenakeetwo