DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2s Gorgeous colours at the most southerly point of mainland England, Lizard Point

Rather late to the plaudits but hey, quite beautiful and calming-music and all. Were you among the throng down by the boat launch station? If so you had quite an audience. Makes me feel even more proud to be British with that lovely scenery. Great flying weather for the next few days!
Many thanks for the compliments. I filmed from several places to keep VLOS. Some from the beach at the bottom, some from the top, and some further along the coastal path
Nice work once again Jeremy!
Thanks very much

My 2nd clip of the day is from Lizard Point, the most southerly point of mainland England. Filmed just as the sun was going down, some of the colours against the rocks, fields & cliffs are stunning. I hope you enjoy

Spectacular. I just looked at my Air 2s and said, "Why can't you do that?" Anyway, great as always. Cornwall is a very generous canvas.

Reactions: Jeremy Clark
My 2nd clip of the day is from Lizard Point, the most southerly point of mainland England. Filmed just as the sun was going down, some of the colours against the rocks, fields & cliffs are stunning. I hope you enjoy

This is just an awesome video, excellent work. It captured the beauty and brilliance of this area of England indeed! At 2:08, do you know what cause the little, split-second green blur you see at this point? Is it the filter used on the drone, lack of a filter? I'm just trying to learn what causes that when the sun seems to be a big part of what's happening here. Thank you in advance!

This is just an awesome video, excellent work. It captured the beauty and brilliance of this area of England indeed! At 2:08, do you know what cause the little, split-second green blur you see at this point? Is it the filter used on the drone, lack of a filter? I'm just trying to learn what causes that when the sun seems to be a big part of what's happening here. Thank you in advance!
Many thanks for the kind words. I'm no expert, but I imagine it's something to do with the light changing so dramatically & the auto settings on the camera trying to compensate. I need to learn more about manual camera settings so all of this is filmed with Auto settings & a polarising filter for every clip

Reactions: MavRik

Nice work as always Jeremy. Beautiful colours, smooth flying, lovely soundtrack, nicely edited.

Beautiful sunset shots i did enjoy it.

Beautiful footage! Which setting did you use for the video in the drone? thanks
Thank you so much. I have to admit it was all on the auto settings! (I will learn more about manual settings one day). I use a polarising filter on every clip

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000