DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Got an Air 1 for sale?

pagdog

Reactions
Hi. I'm looking for a replacement for the Mavic air which went in the sea. I recovered it and I also got a smashed up one for 20 bucks, and hoped to Frankenstein them together, but the camera and rear sensors are smashed up on both, and god knows what else, so just wondering if anyone has an old one lying around the don't use anymore they'd be willing to sell. Even a busted one that needs a new board, but not major surgery.

Can't believe the prices people ask on eBay for a near-obsolete drone. Hoping that I can find something a bit more reasonable priced.

I'm in the US. (but not from the US fwiw).

Thanks in advance.

PD

Last edited:
Reactions: careless
Hi. I'm looking for a replacement for the Mavic air which went in the sea. I recovered it and I also got a smashed up one for 20 bucks, and hoped to Frankenstein them together, but the camera and rear sensors are smashed up on both, and god knows what else, so just wondering if anyone has an old one lying around the don't use anymore they'd be willing to sell. Even a busted one that needs a new board, but not major surgery.

Can't believe the prices people ask on eBay for a near-obsolete drone. Hoping that I can find something a bit more reasonable priced.

I'm in the US. (but not from the US fwiw).

Thanks in advance.

PD
I have a friend who might still have his, never flown, I think complete with battery and charger and controller, if you still need one.

Reactions: pagdog
I have a friend who might still have his, never flown, I think complete with battery and charger and controller, if you still need one.
Thanks. Yes let me know what they'd want for it. Hoping I can keep it to 100usd with postage to Miami. It was an expensive swim.

I have a Mavic Air that I never fly, but it's pristine and I wouldn't give it away. I'm pretty sure that's the way most people feel. Hope you get lucky, and I'm really wishing someone would come up with a replacement battery.

I have a Mavic Air that I never fly, but it's pristine and I wouldn't give it away. I'm pretty sure that's the way most people feel. Hope you get lucky, and I'm really wishing someone would come up with a replacement battery.
Thanks. That's interesting you say you wouldn't part with it. I'm new to drone flying and don't have any experience of different models.

I've been trying to figure out why the MA1 holds its value so well. The battery life is short, they are discontinued and expensive to replace, the drones are bulky... Compared to newer models not much more exiensive than a used MA1.

What is it about the drone that makes them so loved?

P.s. think I found one that will fit my needs.

I've been trying to figure out why the MA1 holds its value so well. The battery life is short, they are discontinued and expensive to replace, the drones are bulky... Compared to newer models not much more exiensive than a used MA1.
I don't know. My drone and controller are practically new. I had a problem with it and when I sent it to DJI they returned a new drone and controller. I figure that its worth more than I could get as a spare. I replaced it with a Air 2 and the difference between the two is night and day better.
Good to hear that you found one for parts. Good luck with that. Keep us posted.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
michalis