DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

GOT IT

Me too - nice that they shipped earlier than expected.
LET me know when ya get them. I CONTACTED THEM WONDERING WHEN THEY WERE GOING TO SHIP (sorry cap) and was told they fill orders until they run out and if I don't get mine the next shipment is out in july. and I had already paid. good luck

Anticipated ship date:
Thu 6/08/2017
TORRANCE, CA US

Service: FedEx Ground
Weight: 5 lbs / 2.27 kgs
Total pieces: 1
Special handling section: Direct Signature Required

Anticipated ship date:
Thu 6/08/2017
TORRANCE, CA US

Service: FedEx Ground
Weight: 5 lbs / 2.27 kgs
Total pieces: 1
Special handling section: Direct Signature Required
where are yours shipping from? mine are coming from Atlanta ga.

My payment status went from "authorized" to "pay confirmed" and the shipping status has changed to pending and shows FedEx as the shipping company. There's nothing under "Tracking Number"

I just got an email indicating that goggles have shipped. I read that the delivery date is tomorrow end of day! It includes a tracking number. We'll see.

Both my orders are on the way over a span of 24 hours and both are from DJI (one via Newegg). How difficult is it going to be to return one of them?

Just received Fedex Tracking for mine. Ordered Sunday, June 4, from Newegg, shipped from Carson, CA, today. Will be delivered Monday, June 12. WhaHoo!

Received my notice yesterday. At 2am I received a tracking number that went live at around 9am. They're shipping from China and will be delivered on Wednesday by 10:30am.

I ordered on 5/15 from DJI.

I ordered on 5/15 too and just got my notice of shipment within the hour, believe I've been checking every hour.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne