DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Got My GPC Case!!

KG in CT

Reactions
Hi all, my new case arrived yesterday evening courtesy of FEDEX ( I am always in awe of them and UPS for the way they just get it done!).
The construction seems to be very robust and well done. It's a bit heavier than I would have thought but i expect that the weight is necessary to afford the contents more protect from rough handling or the unforeseen fumble. I'll post some shots in a bit. For now, i must take the wife to our local IHOP for her annual pumpkin pancake breakfast.!

Mavic 2 Case

Got one for my MP and love it and is tough.Set it in floorboard of my truck and 50 lb grand stands on it . Called them to see about getting just the insert for the 2 as case's the same size and are nice to talk with . Just decided to alter one I had as no need for all the pull out for the tablets and is great. You will love it . Not for backpacking but all of that I do is from house to truck now .Thumbswayup

Reactions: Fplvert
Please post pics KG... I'm looking for a hard case to travel with on vacation... people have been talking about the harbor frieght cases... looking to hear ur input on the GPC case and how it fits everything...
I dont use a tablet currently, but this case fits a tablet with all the accessories?

It will indeed!!! Check out the weblink in my original post. I've not seen the Harbor Freight case but I believe that the user would need to make the cut outs to accommodate the equipment. This one does cost a good deal more than the HF case.

Loving mine. Holds 3 batteries (4 without MavMount), iPhone or tablet, RC, charger and cables, Mavic 2, filters, MavMount and two adapters, extra props and a few other extras. Best case yet and I’m a case junkie. Great quality. Hard to see this ever falling apart.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
datkin