DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Got some skin !!

JMF

Reactions
Just finished skinning my MP, I ended up going with DroneWrap Japan, they cost more but I think they cover every part of the Mavic more than other companies, this color is called Lemoncino Yellow, it's metal flake makes it look all kinds of shades, I really like it.

Attachments

• IMG_0276.JPG
    IMG_0276.JPG
    157.1 KB · Views: 120
  • IMG_0278.JPG
    IMG_0278.JPG
    140.3 KB · Views: 117
  • IMG_0279.JPG
    IMG_0279.JPG
    184.7 KB · Views: 120
  • IMG_0282.JPG
    IMG_0282.JPG
    113.2 KB · Views: 116
  • IMG_0283.JPG
    IMG_0283.JPG
    121.1 KB · Views: 120
  • IMG_0284.JPG
    IMG_0284.JPG
    138.3 KB · Views: 117
  • IMG_0287.JPG
    IMG_0287.JPG
    120.3 KB · Views: 118
  • IMG_0288.JPG
    IMG_0288.JPG
    186.2 KB · Views: 124
Just finished skinning my MP, I ended up going with DroneWrap Japan, they cost more but I think they cover every part of the Mavic more than other companies, this color is called Lemoncino Yellow, it's metal flake makes it look all kinds of shades, I really like it.

Looks awesome, nice job.

Reactions: JMF
That is a very cool skin! I like the 'flakes' as you said. You did a nice job of putting it on, too.

That is a very cool skin! I like the 'flakes' as you said. You did a nice job of putting it on, too.

Thanks, I went really slow putting it on, didn't want to screw it up.

Took a few hours.

I don't have the patience to put a screen protector on my phone. If I attempted to wrap my Mavic, I'd likely end up throwing either it, or myself, out the window. Looks great. Good job!

Reactions: JMF
I don't have the patience to put a screen protector on my phone. If I attempted to wrap my Mavic, I'd likely end up throwing either it, or myself, out the window. Looks great. Good job!

Lol, I know what you mean, I usually don't have the patience for this stuff, but for what it cost I took my time and got lucky...Thanks !

I was just looking at this exact product. Trying to determine color. I know there are several threads re: the best color to deter birds. Has there ever been any consensus around here as to what color seems best?

I was just looking at this exact product. Trying to determine color. I know there are several threads re: the best color to deter birds. Has there ever been any consensus around here as to what color seems best?

Yeah, it was tough deciding on the color, I was gonna get the limited time offer on the Coloration-X skin, it looks really good, but I wanted something that I can see better,
that's why I went with a brighter color, you can't go wrong with any color you choose, the quality is top notch, by the way, the shipping from Japan was very fast, I ordered it on Aug 27th and got it yesterday.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000