DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Got the reversible micro USB cables in today.

I have the magnetic connecter as well... I leave the thing plugged into the controller, and have had no issues whatsoever. My only issue is that the magnet is so strong, it's hard to disconnect after a charge without pulling the small connector out. It's never effected the flying....

I have the magnetic connecter as well... I leave the thing plugged into the controller, and have had no issues whatsoever. My only issue is that the magnet is so strong, it's hard to disconnect after a charge without pulling the small connector out. It's never effected the flying....
Yes, i also experienced that. What i have learned, is to disconnect the cable by bending it down from the connector. Almost like when you want to break something of. Then it stays in the whole time. Hope it helps you.

Yes, i also experienced that. What i have learned, is to disconnect the cable by bending it down from the connector. Almost like when you want to break something of. Then it stays in the whole time. Hope it helps you.
Just tried that, and yep... worked fine! Thanks for the tip!

Reactions: Clinton1
From the picture I don’t see what is The difference? Is the non-USB end a USB C connector?

No the micro usb end can go into a micro usb connection upside down so you don't put it in wrong and mess the tongue on the RC.